All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how to see atoms using electron microscopes. This new edition includes updated sections on applications and new uses of atomic-resolution transmission electron microscopy. Several new chapters and sources of software for image interpretation and electron-optical design have also been added.
- Author BiographyJohn Spence is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and of the Institute of physics, a recent co-editor of Acta Crystallographica and serves on the editorial board of Reports on Progress in Physics. He also serves on the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Molecular Foundary and the Advanced Light Source at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. He is a member of the International Union of Crystallography's Commission on Electron Diffraction, and winner of the Burton award of the Microscopy Society of America.
- Author(s)John C. H. Spence
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleMonographs on the Physics & Chemistry of Materials
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 60
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/07/2016
- Content Note72 line drawings and 80 halftones
- Weight641 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.