All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a discussion of the relationship between higher education and working life from three different perspectives: society, higher education and the world of work. Divided in three sections, it discusses the interplay between education and work both from the societal point of view and from the pedagogical perspective.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Learning and Instruction S.
- Place of PublicationKidlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGillian Boulton-Lewis,Jussi Valimaa,Paivi Tynjala
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.