All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionDiffering from many mathematics texts, this one emphasizes the mathematical concepts underlying manifold physical phenomena. Readers get both the knowledge required in applications, and also the minimum mathematical skills necessary in the study of physics.
- Author BiographyTsuneyoshi Nakayama graduated from Hokkaido University in Japan in 1973. He is a professor of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics in Department of Applied Physics in Hokkaido University from 1986. During this period he stayed Max-Planck Institute, University of Monpellier, University of Cambridge, and The University of Tokyo. He is the co-author of the book Fractal concepts of condensed matter. Hiroyuki Shima obtained Ph.D from Hokkaido University. He is currently pursuing his studies, with a special interest in critical phenomena in disordered systems and many-body problems in complex systems. He has had a considerable amount of experience in teaching mathematics and physics to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author(s)Shimatani Hiroyuki,Tsuneyoshi Nakayama
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.