All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to higher-order components (HOCs) for grid programming. HOCs implement generic parallel/distributed processing patterns, together with the required middleware support.
- Author BiographyJan Dunnweber has been working as a reasearcher in grid computing at the University of Munster since 2003. His work focuses on programming methodologies for grid platforms. Sergei Gorlatch is a professor in computer science at the University of Munster, Germany. His areas of expertise include high-performance computing, program calculi, as well as performance modeling, prediction and MPI programming.
- Author(s)Jan Dunnweber,Sergei Gorlatch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/07/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.