All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTucked away in a remote corner of northwest California, the Trinity Alps is more than half a million acres of rugged and uncrowded backcountry. Included in this guide are fifty-two routes from a writer who has been hiking in the Trinity for more than 20 years.
- Author BiographyNorthern California native Dennis Lewon is editor-in-chief of BACKPACKER magazine. He has been hiking in the Trinity Alps since he learned to walk. In pursuit of stories he has hiked trails from Alaska to New Zealand to the Solomon Islands. As a leader of backpacking and wilderness education programs for youth, he lead trips in the Trinity Alps, Yosemite National Park, and Point Reyes National Seashore. He lives in Colorado with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Dennis Lewon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight19 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £43.14Trending at £44.28
- £12.25Trending at £13.50
- £21.14Trending at £35.00
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £27.98Trending at £46.79
- £16.29Trending at £17.09
- £9.99Trending at £10.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.