All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide covers more than 850 miles of trails in one of America's best loved national parks, Glacier, as well as Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada. The new edition is fully updated and revised to include color photos and GPS coordinates of all trailheads and backcountry campgrounds.
- Author BiographyVeteran author and backcountry explorer Erik Molvar discovered backpacking while working on a volunteer trails crew in the North Cascades of Washington. He is the author of more than a dozen FalconGuides for such places as Glacier National Park, the Bob Marshall Wilderness, Olympic National Park, Zion and Bryce Canyon National Park, as well as Colorado's Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness.
- Author(s)Erik Molvar
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight28 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.