All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudies Hilbert modular forms in characteristic $p$ and over $p$-adic rings. This title describes the kernel and image of the $q$-expansion map and prove the existence of filtration for Hilbert modular forms; define operators $U$, $V$ and $\Theta_\chi$; and study the variation of the filtration under these operators.
- Author(s)E. Z. Goren,F. Andreatta
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 173
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.93Trending at £9.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.