Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe shell-ravaged landscape of Hill 60, some three miles to the south east of Ypres, conceals beneath it a labyrinth of tunnels and underground workings. This small area saw horrendous fighting in the early years of the war as the British and Germans struggled to control its dominant view over Ypres.
- Author(s)Nigel Cave
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleBattleground Europe
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Notephotographs, illustrations, maps, diagrams
- Weight227 g
- Width121 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- biscuits_bargai...05 Nov, 2013by
A very good little introduction and guide to this aspect of WW1
Excellent little guide full of fascinating detail and well illustrated as one would expect from Nigel Cave and this publisher.
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.