All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David Bush,Jim Parsons
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1293 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMark Wolfe
- Author BiographyDAVID BUSH was born and raised in New Orleans where his parents and grandparents encouraged his appreciation of historic architecture. He holds a master's degree in historic preservation from Middle Tennessee State University. Since 1990, he has worked professionally with preservation organizations in Connecticut, Florida, and Texas, spending most of his career with the Galveston Historical Foundation and the Greater Houston Preservation Alliance. With Jim Parsons, he is co-author and co-photographer of the book Houston Deco: Modernistic Architecture of the Texas Coast, released in 2008. JIM PARSONS, a native of Baytown, Texas, puts his lifelong interest in Texas history and architecture to use as director of Greater Houston Preservation Alliance's Museum of Houston and volunteer chairman of its Walking Tours Program. A freelance writer, editor, and photographer. He lives in Houston.
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.66
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £23.91Trending at £29.66
- £36.27Trending at £37.37
- £9.75Trending at £12.13
- £28.91Trending at £37.33
- £16.90Trending at £27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.