All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the roots of Hinduism, and Hindu customs and beliefs. This book also covers Hindu gods and devotionalism, Hindu rites of passage, the Hindu nationalist movement in India, Hinduism and the interfaith movement, and Hinduism and the environmental movement.
- Author BiographyMadhu Bazaz Wangu has taught at the University of Pittsburgh, where she earned a Ph.D. in religious studies. She is the winner of several awards for her work as a freelance artist and has also taught classes in the Hindi language.
- Author(s)Madhu Bazaz Wangu
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleWorld Religions
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, map, sidebars, fact file, bibliography, further reading & web sites, glossary, index
- Weight599 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byJoanne O'Brien,Martin Palmer
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £16.86
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.