All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore and since its official closure in 1985, historic US 66 became associated with the deserts. Route 66 enjoyed only about thirty years of dominance as a primary auto and truck route from 1926 to around 1956. Recounting the history of Route 66, this title offers a comprehensive portrait of the cultural meaning of the highway.
- Author BiographyPeter B. Dedek is assistant professor in the department of family and consumer sciences, Texas State University, San Marcos.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note35 halftones
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.