All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Computational Neuroscience
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white tables, biography
- Weight955 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byBruce Graham,Imre Vida,Stuart Cobb,Vassilis Cutsuridis
- Table Of ContentsPreface Part I 1. Introduction-Experimental background 2. Connectivity of the hippocampus 3. Cell morphologies 4. Physiological properties of hippocampal neurons 5. Glutamatergic neurotransmission in the hippocampus 6. Fast and slow GABAergic transmission in hippocampal circuits 7. Synaptic plasticity at hippocampal synapses 8. Neuromodulation of hippocampal cells and circuits 9. Neuronal Activity Patterns during Hippocampal Network Oscillations in Vitro 10. Neuronal Activity Patterns of Anaesthetized Animals 11. Spatial and behavioral correlates of hippocampal neuronal activity: A primer for computational analysis Part II 12. Introduction-Computational Analysis 13. The making of a detailed CA1 pyramidal neuron model 14. CA3 cells: Detailed and simplified pyramidal cell models 15. Entorhinal cortex cells 16. Single Neuron Models: Interneurons 17. Gamma and Theta Rhythms in Biophysical Models of Hippocampal Circuits 18. Associative memory models 19. Microcircuit model of the dentate gyrus in epilepsy 20. Multi-level models 21. Biophysics-based models of LTP/LTD 22. A phenomenological calcium-based model of STDP 23. Computer simulation environments
- Author BiographyDr. Vassilis Cutsuridis is a Research Fellow in the Department of Computing Science and Mathematics at the University of Stirling, Scotland, UK. Bruce P. Graham is a Reader in Computing Science in the Department of Computing Science and Mathematics at the University of Stirling. Stuart Cobb is a Senior Lecturer in the Neuroscience and Molecular Pharmacology Department at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Imre Vida is a Senior Lecturer in the Neuroscience and Molecular Pharmacology Department at the University of Glasgow.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.