All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone knows you need directors and actors to make movies and TV shows. But it takes more than those two positions to get a production under way. Through interviews with top talent both above and below the line, this title shows that it takes more than the expected (actors, writers, producers) to make Hollywood tick.
- Author BiographyMark Scherzer has twenty years of experience in the entertainment industry. A Writer and Producer with credits in both the scripted and unscripted worlds, Mark has worked on shows like, USA High, Hang Time, Port Charles, and The Surreal Life. Keith Fenimore has been in the entertainment industry since 1994. He is an award winning Executive Producer, Director and Writer. He has worked with and sold shows to a variety of Networks. Now in New York City, Fenimore is a producer, writer and director for the 'King of All Media,' Howard Stern.
- Author(s)Keith Fenimore,Mark Scherzer
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £103.34
- £61.99Trending at £64.74
- £23.71Trending at £30.59
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £16.00Trending at £22.03
- £8.95Trending at £9.33
- £8.31Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.