Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionDeciding who to hire is a perennial challenge for every executive. Will the person be a good fit? Will they perform up to expectations? How can you predict just who will succeed? This book presents an insight into how some of the world's top business leaders tackled both the uncertainty of hiring and the difficult task of letting someone go.
- Author Biography50 Lessons' digital library holds more than 500 individual lessons from over 100 high-profile leaders from industry, the public sector, and academia from companies and institutions around the world.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLessons Learned
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight100 g
- Width109 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.