Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionMaps the regional and cultural diversity of the Hispanic/Latino population of the United States.
- Author BiographyDaniel D. Arreola is Professor of Geography at Arizona State University.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note41 b&w photos, 40 figures
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel Arreola
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.