All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe maintenance of historic buildings is a complex, expensive and more important a permanent task. This book covers planning the maintenance of historic buildings with the aim to keep costs low but still make sure the building stays and can be operated in optimal structural, aesthetical and technical state of preservation.
- Author(s)Juergen Klemisch
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Content Notenum. illus., tab.
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £24.60Trending at £35.00
- £21.10Trending at £25.72
- £18.20Trending at £26.00
- £10.85Trending at £12.69
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.80Trending at £16.99
- £10.50Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.