All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Descriptionexcellent new book which combines walking and history, offering the best routes to see the city itself before venturing beyond to discover the rich heritage within easy reach.
- Author BiographyBrian Conduit is a very experienced walker and author of numerous walking books. A former history teacher, he is now retired and devoting his time to combining his twin loves of the outdoors and the heritage of Britain.
- Author(s)Brian Conduit
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalatine Books
- Out-of-print date02/06/2016
- Content Notecolour and black and white
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.