All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Roman Adrian Cybriwsky
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Cities, States, and Regions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight699 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyRoman Adrian Cybriwsky is professor of Geography and Urban Studies at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA and Fulbright Scholar and Visiting Professor at the National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy, Kyiv, Ukraine. He has published several books on Japan and Tokyo, including the first edition of Historical Dictionary of Tokyo (Scarecrow Press, 1996).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.