All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative textbook demonstrates the mutual relevance of historical linguistics and contemporary linguistics.
- Author BiographyDon Ringe is Kahn Term Professor in Linguistics in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Pennsylvania. Joseph F. Eska is Professor of Linguistics in the Department of English at Virginia College of Technology.
- Author(s)Don Ringe,Joseph F. Eska
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.