All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive two-volume history of the Royal Marines, published in 1845, from their formation in the seventeenth century to 1842.
- Author(s)Paul Harris Nicolas
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Naval and Military History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.