All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £32.25Trending at £38.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a collection of texts on the conservation of art and architecture. Aimed at students of art history as well as conservation, the book consists of 46 texts in which art historians raise questions such as when to restore, what to preserve and how to maintain aesthetic character.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication25/07/1996
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleReadings in Conservation S.
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Conservation Institute,US
- Content Note57 colour and 32 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight1252 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlessandra Melucco Vaccaro,M. Kirby Talley Jr,N. P. Stanley Price,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.