All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 19 reprinted papers by distinguished scholars, Histories of Archaeology reflects the growing interest in the historiography of this discipline. A general introduction orients readers by outlining core themes and issues in the field.
- Author BiographyChristopher Evans is Executive Director, Cambridge Archaeological Unit, University of Cambridge.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note18 in-text illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristopher Evans,Tim Murray
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.