All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers teachers a planning tool to help them devise a comprehensive scheme of work and an easily accessible bank of ideas. It covers Study Units 1, 4 and 6 of the History National Curriculum. The lesson plans and photocopiable activity sheets highlight the elements covered.
- Author(s)Martin Forrest,Penelope Harnett
- Date of Publication16/08/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCurriculum Bank S.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age7-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.