All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Jersey has a varied and fascinating history - from its earliest Native American settlements, through its central role in the Revolutionary War, to its strategic position in the major events of our country's past. This guidebook includes information on forty-eight of the best sites for historical walks in New Jersey.
- Author BiographyLucy D. Rosenfeld and Marina Harrison have published eight guidebooks together, including A Guide to Green New Jersey: Nature Walks in the Garden State (Rutgers University Press).
- Author(s)Lucy D. Rosenfeld,Marina Harrison
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationPiscataway
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRivergate Books
- Content Note68 b&w illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.