All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the attacks on the United States in historical perspective. This volume comments on the dangers of seeing the events of September 11 as splitting the nation's history into before and after. It argues eloquently that no useful understanding of the present is possible without an unobstructed view of the past.
- Author BiographyJoanne Meyerowitz is Professor of History at Indiana University and editor of The Journal of American History. Contributors: R. Scott Appleby, Mary Marshall Clark, Nur Bilge Criss, Nick Cullather, Michael H. Hunt, Bruce R. Kuniholm, Bruce B. Lawrence, Ussama Makdisi, Melani McAlister, John Prados, Emily S. Rosenberg, Marilyn Blatt Young, and the editor.
- Author(s)Joanne Meyerowitz,Journal of American History
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on the Past Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note19 b&w illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight408 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRoy Rosenzweig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.