CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPioneers methods for using contemporary works of art in social studies and art classroom to enhance an understanding of visual culture and history. This work provides a pedagogical resource - with theoretical background and suggestions for teaching US history topics through readings of both primary sources and works of contemporary art.
- Author BiographyDipti Desai is Associate Professor and Director of the Graduate Art Education Program, Department of Art and Art Professions, at New York University. Jessica Hamlin is the Director of Education and Public Programs for the non-profit organization Art21, Inc. Rachel Mattson is a historian, a teacher educator, and an Assistant Professor, Department of Secondary Education, at SUNY New Paltz.
- Author(s)Dipti Desai,Jessica Hamlin,Rachel Mattson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching/Learning Social Justice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.