All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the evolution of American colleges and universities, touching on the historical events that shaped them, from the colonial era. This book outlines how a unique American culture began to develop and institutions of higher education evolved to prepare leaders with the intellectual and practical skills necessary to build a nation.
- Author BiographyMargaret Cain McCarthy earned her PhD from the State University of New York at Buffalo and currently serves on the faculty at Canisius College in Buffalo, New York. As a member of the Department of Graduate Education and Leadership, she has taught history of higher education in the United States, legal issues in higher education, and issues and problems in higher education at the graduate level.
- Author(s)Margaret Cain McCarthy
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePeter Lang Primer
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, tables
- Weight260 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.36
- £16.77Trending at £20.50
- £10.16Trending at £14.55
- £16.35Trending at £21.43
- £9.48Trending at £10.44
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.20Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.