All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJ.A.N. Lee,John Impagliazzo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
- Table Of ContentsHistory of Computing in Education.- The Contest of Faculties.- Government Sponsored Open Source Software for School Education.- Learning with the Artificial Sciences.- Eight Significant Events in the 50 Year History of Computing.- Technology Leading to Historic Changes.- What Did We Think We Were Doing?.- ICT in Catalan Schools.- Streams in the History of Computer Education in Australia.- Growth of Computing Technology for Education in India.- Computing and Education in the UK.- Is It Legal Yet?.- The Evolution of E-Inclusion.- On the Era of Educational Hypermedia Computing.- Keyboard Training in an Information Oriented Society.- Studying Educational Computing Projects.- Using Computing History to Enhance Teaching.
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.