All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.94Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at fascist movements around the world, focusing on Mussolini's dictatorship and Hitler's Nazi regime, and argues that Lenin's political model is responsible for fascist practices and institutions.
- Author BiographyStanley G. Payne is the Hilldale-Jaume Vicens Vives Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His many books include The Franco Regime: 1936-1975 ; Fascism: Comparison and Definition ; and Spain's First Democracy: The Second Republic, 1931-1936, all published by the University of Wisconsin Press.
- Author(s)Stanley G. Payne
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.