All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing the road as an icon of American culture - always under construction.
- Author BiographyGordon E. Slethaug is a professor at the University of Waterloo, where he teaches and researches contemporary American literature and film, globalization and communications, and international education. He is also honorary professor in Arts at the University of Hong Kong and has recently been visiting professor of English Studies at the University of Southern Denmark. Stacilee Ford is an honorary associate professor in history at the University of Hong Kong where she teaches and researches American studies, transnational gender studies, and US cultural history.
- Author(s)Gordon E. Slethaug,Stacilee Ford
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight499 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.