All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionTells the history of the Nazis' great fortification system along the eastern part of the Channel Coast. Reveals the Allies' ingenious plans and equipment designed to overcome this mighty defensive system. In the popular Battleground Europe style and an invaluable companion on any tour of the area and its sites.
- Author BiographyPaul Williams is married with twin sons and works as a freelance author and journalist in South Yorkshire. After having articles on many different subjects published in magazines and on the internet, Malta: Island Under Siege became Paul's first book for Pen and Sword in 2009. He lives near Doncaster.
- Author(s)Paul Williams
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Battleground
- Content Note200 Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.