Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides players and coaches proven methods for mastering the mental side of ice hockey. Author Saul Miller shares the psychological training and emotional management techniques he has successfully taught individual hockey players and teams for over 20 years.
- Author BiographyFor the past 25 years Dr. Saul Miller's coaching expertise has been helping individual athletes, teams, and coaches perform at the top of their game. Dr. Miller holds a PhD in clinical psychology and is the author of five books. He is registered as a psychologist, clinical counselor, and mental trainer. Miller has worked in more than 25 sports with Olympic and professional athletes and teams from the NHL, NFL, CFL, NBA, Major League Baseball, PGA Tour, in Canada and the United States. One of North America's most experienced sport psychologists, Miller has helped his clients set world records and win championships and gold medals. Miller is a member of the Coaching Association of Canada and the American Psychological Association. In his free time, he enjoys exhibiting his paintings, walking, and spending time with his wife, Laara Maxwell, at their home in Vancouver, British Columbia.Miller can be reached through his Web site at www.saulmiller.com.
- Author(s)Saul L. Miller
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication30/08/2003
- GenreWinter Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byMark Messier
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.