All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare your learners for the Progression tests and Primary Checkpoint test with this Student Book, which offers full coverage of the Cambridge Primary English curriculum frameworks, including activities for phonics and spelling, reading, writing, grammar and punctuation and speaking and listening.
- Author BiographyRachel Axten-Higgs is a teacher and writer. She has written a variety of literacy resources including a whole school guided reading system, writing assessment system, teacher's notes and revision guides for primary English. She was part of Hodder's author team for Cambridge Primary Ready to Go Lessons for English. Moira Brown is an experienced teacher, examiner and author of primary English textbooks, support material for international curriculua and an online planning course. She trains international Primary English teachers worldwide and acts as a curriculum advisor. She has also written primary and secondary material for the UK's Department for Education.
- Author(s)Rachel Axten-Higgs
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHodder Cambridge Primary English
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight424 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
- £23.50Trending at £25.17
- £11.24Trending at £20.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.