All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe conclusion of the Tender Ties series finds Marie Toupin in the 1840s Pacific Northwest, struggling to help her collection of conflict-prone neighbors, as well as hold together her own fractious family, armed only with love and faith. Original.
- Author BiographyJane Kirkpatrick is the author of twenty books and is a two-time winner of the WILLA Literary Award. Her first novel, A Sweetness to the Soul, won the Western Heritage Wrangler Award, an honor given to writers such as Barbara Kingsolver and Larry McMurtry. For twenty-six years she 'homesteaded' with her husband Jerry on a remote ranch in Eastern Oregon. She now lives with Jerry, and her two dogs and one cat on small acreage in Central Oregon while she savors the value of friendship over fame.
- Author(s)Jane Kirkpatrick
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTender Ties
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.33
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.57Trending at £9.36
- £2.75Trending at £5.01
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £11.90Trending at £12.05
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.