All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuzanne Farrell, world-renowned ballerina, was one of George Balanchine's most celebrated muses and remains a legendary figure in the ballet world. In this memoir, she recalls career, professional and personal attachments, and their attendant controversies with a frankness and common sense.
- Author BiographySuzanne Farrell has staged Balanchine's ballets in New York, Boston, Seattle, and Miami and for the Vienna Opera Ballet, the Kirov, and the Bolshoi. A professor of dance at Florida State University in Tallahassee, she also teaches a summer ballet course at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Suzanne Farrell,Toni Bentley
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note38 b&w photographs, notes, index
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.77Trending at £6.21
- £5.15Trending at £6.73
- £7.75Trending at £8.06
- £1.28Trending at £2.51
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £2.80Trending at £2.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.