All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMovies expected to perform well can flop, whilst independent movies with low budgets can be wildly successful. In this text, De Vany casts his eye over all aspects of the business to present some intriguing conclusions.
- Author BiographyArthur De Vany is Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of California, Irvine and President of Arts Analytica, a consulting company specializing in energy, motion pictures and risk-return analysis.
- Author(s)Arthur De Vany
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Contemporary Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.