All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the Holocaust restitution movement from the viewpoints of the various parties involved in the campaigns and settlements, this volume brings together the central players in the Holocaust restitution movement, both pro and con. This work enjoys the benefits of hindsight to provide a definitive assessment of the movement.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Bazyler is Professor of Law and The 1939 Society Law Scholar in Holocaust and Human Rights Studies at the Dale E. Fowler School of Law, Chapman University. Roger P. Alford is Associate Professor of Law at Pepperdine University School of Law. He is a former senior legal Advisor for the Swiss Claims Resolution Tribunal in Zurich.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Bazyler,Roger P. Alford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.