All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionComprises 278 entries on more than 500 survivors of World War II genocide. This title contains a historical introduction, chronology, resource guide, lists of entries, photos, and comprehensive index.
- Author BiographyEmily Taitz is an independent scholar who has authored or coauthored numerous books and essays, particularly on Jewish women and Judaism. She is the author of Judaism (Greenwood, 2005) and The Jews of Medieval France (Greenwood, 1994), among other works.
- Date of Publication30/05/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note100 illustrations (b&w)
- Weight1846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byEmily Taitz
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.