All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is an essential part of day-to-day life for Christians: this compact edition, with its cute fabric print, is the perfect accessory for the woman on the go and fits neatly into pockets and handbags.
- Author BiographyFirst published in 2001, The ESV Bible carries forward the trusted legacy of the Bible in English - the legacy established first in the Tyndale New Testament (1526) and the KJV Bible (1611). With this legacy as the foundation, the ESV reflects the beauty and majesty of the original languages, first captured centuries ago by these early Bible translations. But the ESV also provides the most recent evangelical Christian Bible scholarship and enduring readability for today. The ESV translation process itself was based on the trusted principles of essentially literal translation - combining word-for-word accuracy with readability and literary excellence.
- Author(s)Collins Anglicised ESV Bibles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight320 g
- Width100 mm
- Height150 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.