All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £8.42Trending at £9.98
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.66Trending at £10.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis personal memoir tells the story of the Vietnam War as seen through the eyes of a nurse. The story plunges the reader into the bloodiest aspects of the war itself, then continues after the end of the war as the author attempts to regain the love of her family.
- Author BiographyLYNDA VAN DEVANTER has served as the National Women's Director of the Vietnam Veterans of America. She counsels other Vietnam veterans and conducts seminars around the country.
- Author(s)Lynda Van Devanter
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight526 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.