All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing clear language, straightforward explanations, and a dash of humor, this book shows how to do everything needed to set up a home network. This book helps the reader understand the difference between what you need to know to create and use your home network and what's best left to those looking for a career as a system administrator.
- Author BiographyScott Lowe has been in the Information Technology field for 10 years, and has installed dozens of networks in environments ranging from homes with a few users, to small offices with a few dozen users, to sixty-building networks with a few thousand users. In addition to his position as the IT Director for the National Association of Attorneys General, he writes technical articles for CNet's Techrepublic unit. He's written more than 200 articles on a wide range of topics, from wireless security to installing web servers on Linux to discussions of tools for managing NetWare servers. The walls of his home are currently in the process of being patched up from his latest home networking venture.
- Author(s)Scott Lowe
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.