All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn prose that reads like the flowing current of a river, scholar and essayist George Handley blends nature writing, local history, theology, environmental history, and personal memoir in a resounding story...
- Author BiographyGeorge B. Handley is a professor of humanities and comparative literature at Brigham Young University. He is the author of two books of literary criticism: Postslavery Literatures of the Americas and New World Poetics: Nature and the Adamic Imagination of Whitman, Neruda, and Walcott.
- Author(s)Professor George B Handley
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Pagination236 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.