All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together popular culture and the everyday experiences of black women from the hip hop generation to highlight the epiphanic moments when the imagined and real body converge or collide.
- Author BiographyAisha S. Durham is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of South Florida. She is co-editor of Home Girls Make Some Noise: Hip Hop Feminism Anthology (2007) and Globalizing Cultural Studies: Ethnographic Interventions in Theory, Method, and Policy (Peter Lang, 2007).
- Author(s)Aisha S. Durham
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleIntersections in Communications & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.