All listings for this product
About this product
A whimsically illustrated guide to growing, harvesting, and cooking the freshest and most local produce you can get--your own.
- Author BiographyHeather Hardison is an illustrator and sign painter for New Bohemia Signs in San Francisco, CA. She started her food blog, Illustrated Bites, in 2010 to combine her love of illustration and good food, sharing culinary knowledge through illustrated and hand-lettered infographics.
- Author(s)Heather Hardison
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note176 colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £9.57
- £9.75Trending at £10.25
- £4.98Trending at £5.31
- £8.49Trending at £9.11
- £9.02Trending at £10.18
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
- £6.49Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.