All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive study of the lost genre of Hong Kong documentary film. This book introduces students and scholars in Film Studies to this unexplored cinematic tradition. It is based on original archival research.
- Author BiographyIan Aitken is Professor in the Department of Cinema and TV at Hong Kong Baptist University. Michael Ingham is Associate Professor in the Department of English at Lingnan University in Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Ian Aitken,Michael Ingham
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.