CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £18.33Trending at £19.16
- £23.55Trending at £39.99
- £12.82Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of Hong Kong, marking the transfer of sovereignty from Britain to China. It focuses on the environment and lifestyles of Hong Kong, featuring over 400 photographs capturing aspects of Hong Kong life, and the thoughts of 1000 people who were asked what Hong Kong means to them.
- Author(s)Chris Bale,Tim Nutt
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/1997
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content Note400 photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.