All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over thirty years, poets Gwendolyn Brooks and Haki R. Madhubuti shared a unique literary and personal relationship. In this latest volume of his work, Madhubuti, a renowned poet in his own right, pays tribute to Brooks' legacy and memory with this collection of poems that he produced during those years.
- Author BiographyHaki R. Madhubuti has published more than 28 books, and founded Third World Press, an African American book publishing house, in 1967. He is also a founder of the Institute of Positive Education/New Concept School, co-founder of Betty Shabazz International Charter School, Barbara A. Sizemore Middle School, and DuSable Leadership Academy. In 2010, Madhubuti was awarded the Hurston/Wright Legacy Poetry Prize for his book Liberation Narratives.
- Author(s)Haki R. Madhabuti
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.