All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first published account of the role of honour in African history.
- Author BiographyJohn Iliffe is Professor of African History at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St John's College. He is the author of several book on Africa, including The African Poor: A History (Cambridge University Press, 1987) and Africans: The History of a Continent (Cambridge University Press, 1995). The African Poor was awarded the Herskovits Prize of the African Studies Association of the United States.
- Author(s)John Iliffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 107
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 maps
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.