Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe true life saga of a family with a special gift
- Author BiographyPamela Young is a retired social worker. She grew up in north-west England and still lives there with her husband Simon. Pamela has three granddaughters and spends a lot of time with her family. In her spare time she enjoys visiting sacred places and going on spiritual pilgrimages. She also likes walking, reading and meditating. Hope Street is her first book.
- Author(s)Pamela Young
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date13/01/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight420 g
- Width139 mm
- Height26 mm
- Spine223 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ruth121219 Apr, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.78Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £19.97Trending at £29.68
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £3.78Trending at £6.58
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.