All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of urban social policy that combines field research and historical narrative in lucid and engaging prose. It compares two cities - Syracuse, New York, and Raleigh, North Carolina - in order to examine the consequences of the nation's ongoing educational inequities.
- Author BiographyGerald Grant is the Hannah Hammond Professor of Education and Sociology, Emeritus at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Gerald Grant
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.